Development plans are progressing well at Evergreen Devco’s mall, anchored by a grocery store, on the northeast corner of 56th Avenue and Tower Road in Denver. Evergreen completed construction of a 23,300 square foot Sprouts Farmer’s Market last month and the much-needed store is now open.
“We are very pleased to deliver this beautiful, much-needed grocery center to the Gateway and Green Valley Ranch neighborhoods after many years of hard work supported by Councilor Stacie Gilmore,” said Tyler Carlson, Evergreen’s General Manager.
This location will be Sprouts’ 33rd store in Colorado, with more than 360 stores nationwide.
In addition to the mall anchored at Sprouts, the development site also includes a multi-tenant building and six associated retail blocks, as well as Evergreen’s completion of common space and off-site improvements, tenanted stores Multiples of 8,224 square feet of Evergreen building, adjacent to Sprouts, secured the following tenants:
- Solomon Liquor rented a 3,000 square foot suite brokered by Bryan Slaughter of SullivanHayes Brokerage.
- Corner Bakery Café rented a 2,324 square foot suite brokered by Bryan Slaughter and Brian Shorter of SullivanHayes Brokerage.
- Prairie Pediatrics has rented an 1,800 square foot suite. Slaughter represented Evergreen and Tower Realty Partners represented the tenant.
Additionally, Evergreen has completed the sale of two of the retail sites as well as the sale of the completed building and associated ground lease.
- Ent Credit Union signed a ground lease with Evergreen for a 5,400 square foot building that was completed last month. Evergreen sold this building and the lease at the end of November. Slaughter of Sullivan Hayes represented Evergreen and Robin Nicholson of David, Hicks & Lampert represented the tenant in the ground lease. In the sale transaction, Matthew Henrichs, Brad Lyons and Parker Brown of CBRE represented Evergreen and Vistintainer Group represented the buyer.
- Dazbog purchased a 19,288 square foot pad site in late November with plans to build an 820 square foot drive-thru cafe.
- Pacific Dental Services closed a 37,284 square foot site for a 4,500 square foot dental practice in December. Slaughter of Sullivan Hayes represented the seller in both transactions, while Jones Lang LaSalle’s team represented the buyers.
- Evergreen has formed a joint venture partnership with Rubenstein Real Estate Co to develop a 9,960 square foot daycare and early childhood education center to be operated by The Learning Experience on a 49,045 square foot parcel in the center.
“We are excited to bring new services and retail options to the neighborhood and surrounding growing communities,” said Erika Shorter, Colorado Vice President of Acquisitions for Evergreen. “Ent Credit Union, Solomon Liquor, Corner Bakery Café and Prairie Pediatrics are scheduled to open in the spring of 2022. Dazbog, Pacific Dental and The Learning Experience are scheduled to open later this year.”