DUBLIN, July 19, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — “Smart Shopping Cart Market Intelligence Report – Global Forecast to 2027” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The Global Smart Shopping Cart Market is Expected to Reach $4,646.39 million by 2027 from $1,103.41 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 27.07% over the forecast period.
The report provides market size analysis and forecasts for 7 major currencies – USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD and CHF. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2019 and 2020 are considered as historical years, 2021 as the base year, 2022 as the estimated year and the years from 2023 to 2027 as the forecast period.
- The Americas smart shopping cart market size has been estimated at $407.35 million in 2021 and is expected to reach $510.37 million in 2022, at a CAGR of 26.65% to reach $1,681.14 million by 2027.
- The Asia-Pacific smart shopping cart market size has been estimated at $304.77 million in 2021 and is expected to reach $389.24 million in 2022, at a CAGR of 27.44% to reach $1,306.20 million by 2027.
- The Europe, Middle East & Africa Smart Shopping Cart Market size was estimated at $391.28 million in 2021 and is expected to reach $496.99 million in 2022, at a CAGR of 27.22% to reach $1,659.04 million by 2027.
Segmentation and market coverage:
The Smart Shopping Cart report identifies key customer attributes to define the potential market and identify various needs in the industry. Understanding the economies and geographies of the potential customer group can help build business acumen for better strategic decision-making.
Market coverage in different industry verticals reveals the hidden truth about the strategies of players in different verticals and helps the organization decide on the target audience. This report gives you a composite view of the sub-markets coupled with comprehensive industry coverage and provides you with the right method of accounting factors such as standards and regulations, culture, to build the right hedging strategy for your market plan. market.
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Market Overview
4. Americas Smart Shopping Cart Market
4.6. United States
5. Asia Pacific Smart Shopping Cart Market
5.10. South Korea
6. Europe, Middle East & Africa Smart Shopping Cart Market
6.8. Saudi Arabia
6.9. South Africa
6.11. United Arab Emirates
7. Enterprise Usability Profiles
7.2. Caper Inc.
7.3. Trolley Technologies
7.4. Focal Systems Inc.
7.5. Fujitsu Limited
7.7. International Commercial Machinery Society
7.8. Microsoft Corporation
7.9. SAP SE
7.10. SK Telecom Co., Ltd.
7.11. Standard Cognition, Corp.
7.13. Walmart Inc.
7.14. Wanzl India Pvt SA
7.15. ZooZ by PayU company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5el327
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets